Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
possible with toplace ?
01-09-2017, 10:11 PM,
possible with toplace ?
So I have going down the endless rabbit-hole of hair system vids on youtube and to be honest I'm very impressed. Now all these places seem to be offering a very exclusive service and still do not really make it seem like these looks are achievable without coming to their establishment or using their products. I have included a link below that shows a pretty young guy getting a topper placed and styled in. Afterward they really show a lot of hairline and what not, it looks really well done.. to me anyway I am not as seasoned as most of you. Anyway do you think it's possible to achieve this look or the looks that a lot of modern salons are offering with toplace products and the shared knowledge on the forum ? of course finding a good stylist would also be important. But a lot of guys on here really seem to be pretty DIY. Any opinion is greatly appreciated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk (please excuse the corny electronic music)
Thanks.
01-10-2017, 12:57 PM,
RE: possible with toplace ?
Hi Potentialhair

Yes, it's absolutely possible. There is nothing special at all about the system shown on that video; it's exactly what you will get from TL. "Sam" is not even fully exposing his hairline, so it's a pretty easy look to achieve. All credit to the barber though, he has good taste and aesthetic judgement - it's a great haircut for the young guy.