Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need sugessions
01-07-2017, 08:18 PM,
Need sugessions
Hello everyone

I have slightly “tricky” situation Smile. Few years ago I started losing my hair and did hair transplant at the font portion of my head. I am reasonably satisfied with my transplanted hair at the very front but I continue to lose hair and now I want to try the hair piece option.

As you can see form the picture I have started to lose a lot from the sides. From the top it’s reasonably ok so far (but I am losing that quite fast as well) because of the transplant.

I was wondering if there are any options for me to start with very short piece for my sides as shown in the pic? In the future as I lose more hair I will fit a bigger piece.

Is having a small piece like that easy to manage? I have been delaying it for quite some time but now it’s evident that I will continue to lose hair so I want to start now if it makes sense and then address further hair loss as it progresses.

Any recommendation on specs for hair piece?

Please note that my sideburns are also transplant so it’s getting worse.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

01-20-2017, 04:16 PM,
RE: Need sugessions (photos)
Side burns, i'm assuming, that the hair used to be taken from the scalp. If that is so, the sideburns may have hair like your scalp hair. Hair growth should be complete in eight months. Sideburns loss is original after certain varieties of face lifts in each men and females. Scarring and hair loss can arise within the temples and frontal areas from brow lifts here (even endoscopic ones). Hairlines might also turn out to be with moderate distortion after these types of systems as well (exceptionally if the hairline was high or there was once some hair loss preoperative). Relating to restoration or repair of those areas, procedure and artistry are valuable to getting the 'right' outcome.