Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pure
07-06-2009, 02:52 PM,
Pure
I notice that when I use Pure to clean off the adhesive on my forehead it all come off in about 15 seconds. I sprayed pure on to my piece and it cleaned it up nicely with no alcahol etc. Does anyone know if using Pure will do any damage to the piece because it handles adhesive really well

thanks, xbaddboy
07-06-2009, 02:59 PM,
Re: Pure
Don't quote my opinion as authoritative, but I've soaked hairpieces in Pure for like three days (in order to get glue and the like out of the hair) without any noticeable damage to the unit, other than perhaps a little lightening of the hair dye. But I have to re-dye the units every now and then anyway, so this wasn't a major issue.

P.S. For such touch-up dyeing, I've taken to just dyeing the unit while it's on my head with a hair dye brush.
07-06-2009, 03:44 PM,
the pure won't damage anything, you just have to make sure you clean the base and/or scalp really well after using it as it has an oily consistency to it....if not cleaned well, your bond will suffer.
but as far as doing any damage.....I don't see it happening. its tough on adhesive and easy on skin.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-07-2009, 03:03 PM,
Thanks for the input regarding Pure. I like using Pure to do the cleaning on the piece and my scalp. I'm throwing out the alcahol. xbaddboy