Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the new Toplace website
12-13-2016, 08:36 AM,
Welcome to the new Toplace website
Hi All,
Whew! This has taken awhile. Much longer than expected. I apologize for the down time on the forum. But we’re really pleased with the new look and feel. And we’re mobile responsive so you can check it ‘on the go’ with your cell phone or moblie unit. Please check it out and let us know if you have any suggestions. We’ll be ‘fine tuning’ it for a few more days so please allow us time for that. The new site is more up-to-date and quicker than the old site. Thanks to our loyal customers. We hope you like it.
Best,
John
12-21-2016, 09:49 AM,
RE: Welcome to the new Toplace website
Hi John,

I feel like this might be a case to total user error but here is my questions. First the layout of the new site looks great but just a couple of questions.

1. If I am trying to order $20 dollars worth of tape, glue, etc do my shipping options really start at $30? I live in Portland, Oregon.

2. Where do we sign in at like on the old site so we can view our previous orders and our custom system measurements are saved?

Thanks again for the great products you provide.
12-21-2016, 02:32 PM,
RE: Welcome to the new Toplace website
Hi MattyCham,
My webmaster is working on getting the ‘kinks’ out. We are using a new shopping cart on the site. He is trying to integrate the orders from the old cart into the new cart. Until then I have just sent you your specs from your last order as I have access to every order in the old cart. If anyone needs the specs from their last order just contact me at [email protected] and I will send them to you. And he’s working other tweaks too. Please go ahead and order your supplies and I will refund the difference. We appreciate everyone’s patience as we work on these issues.
Thanks,
John