Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New photo sent in from a full cap wearer
03-14-2010, 09:13 AM,
New photo sent in from a full cap wearer
Got a photo of a full cap wearer that was recently sent in. It's a style that suits him well and makes him look years younger. Lots of people have been asking about full caps so here's a good example of one.

[url][/url]

Attached Files Image(s)

03-16-2010, 03:47 PM,
Re: New photo sent in from a full cap wearer
That unit does look incredible. I'm glad to see the limits being pushed every day. Who knows, maybe one day someone will do a full cap with the "stubble" look, hehe.
03-17-2010, 09:50 AM,
IMHO the pic is too small to make any honest comment. Looks 'OK'' from this distance, but again its too small to really say much more.

Sam
03-17-2010, 11:17 AM,
I tried to re-size it but there isn't enough pixel resolution to give a clearer picture.
03-17-2010, 04:23 PM,
Needs enlarging to be able to see properly, but it looks like it may be pretty good. Short styles are not easy to pull off with a full cap.
03-17-2010, 04:24 PM,
I remember this guy from ages ago.

I thought he went for a partial, and then went for a topper?
03-20-2010, 05:03 PM,
JRob Wrote:That unit does look incredible. I'm glad to see the limits being pushed every day. Who knows, maybe one day someone will do a full cap with the "stubble" look, hehe.

You're such a bullshitter! It looks terrible and you know it! You're probably emailing him about some new glue you've concocted.
03-20-2010, 09:23 PM,
Jesus mate, leave it out. It doesn't look terrible at all. It was his first full cap and came out fine. You obviously have a problem with Jrob for your own reasons but he has helped out LOADS of ppl, myself included. I have seen his hair in person and it is top quality, never think it's a wig. Just try not to put people down on here. Constructive criticism is great but just putting ppl down is harsh mate
03-21-2010, 02:21 PM,
Yea, it's not a fullcap - I had it cut down into a large partial from the fullcap. My sides are good enough with added flaps (for temple points) to pull it off. Having bushy eyebrows helps a lot too.

A couple pics taken today:

[Image: sdc10720s.th.jpg]

[Image: sdc10721a.th.jpg]

The most important thing about wearing, imo, is having proper temple points. A huge problem about the image shown here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.toplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1903">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1903</a><!-- l --> is the complete lack of adequate temple points. Yes, the density is too high for the sides, but it would look so much better if he had flaps.
03-22-2010, 04:24 AM,
jcoors Wrote:The most important thing about wearing, imo, is having proper temple points.

Absolutley right - this is so often overlooked and makes it easy to spot pieces a mile off (well, to me anyway).

Your piece looks fantastic, when I eventually make the move to wearing (which I think will be some time in the next 5 years based on the current rate of recession), this is exactly the style I want - I'm thrilled to see that when the time comes for me to wear that it's possible to get results like that.