Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Products to keep hair soft
10-30-2016, 08:01 AM,
Products to keep hair soft
Haven't been keeping up with all the new products everyone may be using. Just got a new Top Lace system yesterday and love that soft, silky feel when you take a new piece out of the package and would love to keep it feeling this way as long as possible. As we all know hair systems will start to stiffen up in time. Any recommendations of some of the products everyone is using to keep their hair soft would be appreciated.
10-30-2016, 08:10 AM,
RE: Products to keep hair soft
I do use a shower filter, along with blue max protective sealer. I also use the Nearly Natural spray that you rinse out and they all work pretty good but was just wondering if anything better has come along in the past year or two?
10-31-2016, 03:58 AM,
Hi ken,

Iv'e pretty much dumped products that are meant for hair system and started experimenting with products you can buy in you local supermarket and finding i am getting much better results.

i am currently using L'Oréal Elvive Colour Protect leave in conditioner which is amazing at keeping my hair soft also have been using the shampoo now for years.

For styling i have just started using GTB Glued Phenomenal Bodyfying Cream which is so far working well nice hold but easy to wash out at bedtime.
10-31-2016, 05:36 AM,
(10-31-2016, 03:58 AM)mickeyblueyes Wrote: Hi ken,

Iv'e pretty much dumped products that are meant for hair system and started experimenting with products you can buy in you local supermarket and finding i am getting much better results.

i am currently using L'Oréal Elvive Colour Protect leave in conditioner which is amazing at keeping my hair soft also have been using the shampoo now for years.

For styling i have just started using GTB Glued Phenomenal Bodyfying Cream which is so far working well nice hold but easy to wash out at bedtime.

Mickey,

I've experimented with salon and supermarket products over the years. I've been using L'Oréal products but haven't tried Elvive Colour Protect. I'll give that a try and see what I think. I've been using L'Oréal sulphate free shampoo and conditioner which helps the hair maintain it's color. I'll give both products you're using a try. Thanks for the response.
11-01-2016, 08:35 AM,
You might also want to try the L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Colour care shampoo which is currently my favorite.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-01-2016, 08:47 AM,
I'll give that shampoo a try. A few days ago I made my first new product order in at least 2 years from another supplier. I ordered the Remysoft BlueMax moisture lab recovery cream and the Remysoft hydrating cleanser. I'll experiment with each product and see what I think.