Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salon gave me unrealistic hairline - looking to switch to Toplace
09-17-2016, 12:15 PM,
RE: Salon gave me unrealistic hairline - looking to switch to Toplace
It added it twice, but at least they are both small sized pictures now.

So, what do people here think I should do? I paid a full year up front ($4064 with tax) and can get all of it refunded except for the initial unit ($995) and the first two months ($511). So, $1506 is not refundable and I'd get $2,558 back. I know that systems from toplace, like french lace systems, can be had for $249. How many do I need per year? 4? 5? So, Im guessing about $1300 a year on the systems if I buy from toplace and then what should I expect for haircuts? Im assuming once a month hair cuts and that I can learn to do the bonds myself. I've heard hair cuts cost more for hair wearers, but how much more?

Essentially, will the $2,558 be enough for a full year of toplace (not just the system costs but hair cuts and maintenance as well)? How much should I expect to spend per year total wearing and maintaining my hair? I am not a very sweaty person and Minnesota is not exactly hot, so i'm hoping the systems will hold up well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salon gave me unrealistic hairline - looking to switch to Toplace - YoungLace - 09-17-2016, 12:15 PM