Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOPLACE service and care is PHENOMENAL!
07-07-2009, 06:23 PM,
TOPLACE service and care is PHENOMENAL!
I ordered a stock piece from BA, and for no reason really i can make sense of other than im getting it 1 or 2 days later then expected, BA is sending me a second piece of HIS OWN with highlights for free!

There is no company existing today in the hair replacement industry that can compete with toplace period. I am again blown away, but not surprised, by Toplaces generosity and absolutely one of a kind customer service.

Thank you again guys, inparticular BA, I appriciate it more than you know, especially in a time when money is tight..I know many others on this board have experienced similar generosity..its just amazing..

God Bless

Sam
07-07-2009, 08:37 PM,
Re: TOPLACE service and care is PHENOMENAL!
Sester Wrote:I ordered a stock piece from BA, and for no reason really i can make sense of other than im getting it 1 or 2 days later then expected, BA is sending me a second piece of HIS OWN with highlights for free!

There is no company existing today in the hair replacement industry that can compete with toplace period. I am again blown away, but not surprised, by Toplaces generosity and absolutely one of a kind customer service.

Thank you again guys, inparticular BA, I appriciate it more than you know, especially in a time when money is tight..I know many others on this board have experienced similar generosity..its just amazing..

God Bless

Sam

i agree sam hes a top man Smile
07-08-2009, 04:13 AM,
what many do not realize is the charitable things that BA and John do "behind the scenes" so to speak!! They don't do it for accolades or pats on the back, they just do it!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-11-2009, 02:41 AM,
What i do know about toplace in the short time that i have been a customer (picked up 2 stock pieces since this Jan) is that the response is immediate which is such a necessity for us. There is one other online trading company who some bloke is always trying to push in some online forums and i have not got any response from them despite sending reminders.

My last piece reached me in a record 5 days from the date of order ( i know i should thank USPS and Indian Postal service too Smile )

but the point am trying to make is that both BA and John have always replied within a few hours of me sending a mail
07-11-2009, 03:06 AM,
I have had great response from John, BA, and Debbie who answered all my concerns about doing this myself. Wish I would have found Toplace years earlier.
I am in the Detroit area and did not attend the conference last year because I was still with the Club. Hopefully this year will work for me.
07-13-2009, 08:44 AM,
Lol I had an email conversation today with BA. I had to put it in my signature... I can only agree with Sester.
07-13-2009, 10:37 AM,
I just got two hair pieces from toplace, and the quality is really good (haven't cut them in yet, but still). Debbie is also very helpful. I'm certainly never gonna leave toplace. I appreciate great service, and great service should be rewarded with loyal customers IMO. Even the prices are great too. Smile
07-13-2009, 06:15 PM,
I'm certainly never gonna leave toplace. I appreciate great service, and great service should be rewarded with loyal customers IMO. Even the prices are great too.

I'll second that.

Sam
07-14-2009, 10:13 AM,
let me add to this i had an order that took longer than expected and BA also did me the favor of including an extra stock for me. of course dont everyone read this and think BA is giving away free pieces lol -- ive bought many from toplace over the last 3 yrs and this order happpen to take a lot longer than expected so it was a very kind gesture on BA's part.

-dom
07-15-2009, 08:16 AM,
Thats great you guys have had such great fast service. I myself have been waiting for over 6 MONTHS for my peice to come back with the right density despite sending pics etc. Had to send it back twice for density increases & paid $75 for a base increase which came back today the same size as i sent it! No increase at all. So forgive me for putting a dampner on things, but this is my experience to date. Will keep you informed of what happens.