Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer tip
08-06-2016, 03:28 AM,
Summer tip
With the hot weather bonds break down quicker. People are in the sun and sweating and that stresses the bond whether it be tape or glue. It’s a good idea when you do a new bond with tape or glue to allow 24 hrs. before you wash the hair system. This will allow the bond to take hold for a good solid bond.
John
08-27-2016, 04:36 PM,
RE: Summer tip
To improve your stress level, plant a small garden, cultivate a flower box, or if space is really limited, plant a few flower pots -- indoors or out. Just putting your hands in soil is "grounding." And when life feels like you're moving so fast your feet are barely touching the stuff, being mentally grounded can help relieve physical and mental stress.

Essay writing service reviews
08-04-2017, 12:09 AM,
RE: Summer tip
(08-06-2016, 03:28 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: With the hot weather bonds break down quicker. People are in the sun and sweating and that stresses the bond whether it be tape or glue. It’s a good idea when you do a new bond with tape or glue to allow 24 hrs. before you wash the hair system. This will allow the bond to take hold for a good solid bond.
John

Very good tip. I usually find that it's fine to take a shower or go swimming in the sea after 24 hours. Usually I wait about 4 to 6 days before showering, and after the shower my hold often seems to be actually stronger! I'm using supertape and tightgrip.