Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no way ben affleck is wearing check out this!
07-08-2009, 08:44 AM,
no way ben affleck is wearing check out this!
[attachment=0]

Attached Files Image(s)

07-08-2009, 12:03 PM,
Re: no way ben affleck is wearing check out this!
thats weird because in the first picture his hairline looks fuller
07-08-2009, 01:10 PM,
He might be, he might not be. Who really knows. He has tons of money, Im sure if he wanted the best system made in the world he could find someone who would make it.
07-11-2009, 11:00 AM,
Affleck wears.
07-11-2009, 12:02 PM,
No way.He is not wearing especially in the first picture.He has worn before but probably he has had hair transplant
07-12-2009, 06:24 AM,
no he doesnt wear
07-12-2009, 06:32 AM,
He is not wearing in that pic
07-13-2009, 07:21 PM,
Tons of movie stars wear hairpieces on screen. Heck, watch Saturday Night Live. Will Ferrell was the king of numerous hairpieces on a show!

Nicholas Cage comes to mind, as well as Bruce Willis in movies where they wore hairpieces.

Really not uncommon at all.

As far as if they do in real life? I'm sure some do, some don't. Any time they are in the public eye, I'm sure they try to have their hairline as undetectable as possible. I always laugh at the obsession about if someone does or doesn't wear. Who cares. Does it make them any less or more of an actor if they do or don't?

Heck, the WWE owner Vince McMahon used to tell his color commentator Jerry Lawler to make fun of his toupee. And McMahon didn't even wear one!
07-14-2009, 09:56 PM,
JamesKennedy Wrote:I always laugh at the obsession about if someone does or doesn't wear. Who cares. Does it make them any less or more of an actor if they do or don't?

This question always comes up, so I'll answer it because some people obviously don't get why some of us here like "spotting".

Well there is a reason why we're interested if someone is wearing! As wearers, we want to get the best styles possible and make the piece as seemless as possible. If we know that some movie star wears, then we are interested in that because we can look at their style, colour, etc. and try and figure out what they've done. Why? Because this will help us in our own quest for realism, and will - most importantly - inspire us to keep pushing out the boundaries and make our hair look as good as possible. We may even choose to go with one of their styles.

I don't think theres anything wrong with that. And yes, I AM interested in whether someone does or doesn't wear. It doesn't make them any less of an actor/musician, but as a wearer I find it interesting. That's all... I don't understand why you find this amusing tbh Smile