Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
several issues
07-09-2009, 06:58 AM,
several issues
Hi everyone,
i'm not a toplace customer so the issues i have may not apply to toplace systems but i was wondering how many of you have the same issues, and how you remedy to these problems
1/ i've had several systems where the density is higher on one side than on the other. i find this very annoying especially if you want to spike up the front hair. the front spike does not look good when this happens.
2/ my system does not glue down very well the first time i glue it on my head for cut-ins.is this due to a product they put on the lace?
3/ I prefer French lace to Swiss lace but French lace tends to ripple more in the front. Is there a way of getting rid of these ripples.
Looking forward to your feedback
Kind regards from Belgium
Paco
07-09-2009, 09:52 AM,
Re: several issues
hello

1) with toplace pieces i never had that problem, i always order 70-75 % density and the hair is always equally spread/distributed(?, whatever)
2) same again, never had a problem with the first attachment with toplace pieces, and i dont wash them before attaching, but maybe this helps.
3) this seems to be a french lace issue. it takes me 5, 6 attachments to cut these ripples/wrinkles out, i mean to cut the lace to its prefect size. (stock pieces)

hope that helps