Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color-adjusted --- photos [2]
02-15-2016, 05:28 AM,
Color-adjusted --- photos [2]
This is the skin system ....similar to the lace one, but the hair is longer....I`m not too sure which one I prefer over the other..... I guess the skin is easier to attach... I literally sit it onto my head in the morning before I got out, make sure it`s in the correct position, then I simply lift/ fold up the
front hairline area, smear on a bit of ` Got2b glued` spiking glue[directly onto the base] spread it ` around` with my finger tip, and then just let it sit down onto the scalp....job done ! Same at the back ....just fold-up the back bit [ I have two mirrors so I can see] then I just smear on more Got2b ....press it down and it`s on! .... I don`t bother doing a total -coverage ...dimply don`t need it .. I like to remove the system that night for sleeping so this is a lot less hassle for me. Takes me about 3 minutes ! I`m lazy --want this to be as ` easy` as possible... I know that that method wouldn`t be practical for everyone, but it works just fine for me ...in hotter weather, I`d probably use more Got2b in case the relatively small bit that I new apply, would come too loose ....you get used to this game after a while and you`ll know what works /doesn`t work for you and you individual lifestyle.

Attached Files Image(s)