Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color-adjusted --- photos [1]
02-15-2016, 05:10 AM,
Color-adjusted --- photos [1]
Ok Guys, I mentioned on my thread showing the lace topper, last week, that the color was needing a bit of tweaking, to satisfy me.
3 hours of my time, and one migraine headache later, I`m reasonably pleased.
I used a color shade 6.1, but the system ` took` this to a different degree than my Bio hair..... I had to get a shade 5 [darker brown] to try to deepen my own hair as it kept turning into a kind of coppery-brown ,rather than the shade I wanted .....that didn`t work either ...not to the way I wanted it.... I ended up using the shade 5 into which I added 25% shade 22 [black ! ] ----it actually worked ... hardly a ` difference` to be seen !!!!
Anyway, today we had some nice sunshine here and I took some photos...
I`ll do a separate thread showing the thin-skin system.
This is the lace system ..it`s not bonded-on....just sitting onto my head because I needed to remove it and place the skin system on to get photos of that too...so both systems are just sat onto my head ..... I`m reasonably happy with both now ....note that the stylist cut the lace one [shown here in this thread] that bit ` tighter` and shorter than I usually wear my hair...this makes wearing in very windy weather conditions a lot easier as the hair is a lot shorter and tends not to get ` messed around`....
For those not yet wearing but considering it, I`ve shown the base and how it looks off my head [just holding it in my hand].....you can then see how different it looks once positioned onto the head .

Attached Files Image(s)