Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R the latest trends in mens hair styles making it easier for us to wear systems? Pics
01-31-2016, 11:25 AM,
R the latest trends in mens hair styles making it easier for us to wear systems? Pics
Hi all! It has been a minute or two since I last posted. Good to be back here :-)

I have noticed over the past year or so that mens hair styles have really started to change and it seems it is making it easier for those of us that wear hair systems to carry the same look, much easier.

The attached image show examples of the styles I am talking about. Hair longer on the top and short, or even VERY short, on the sides. almost no true blend of hair length from the short to the long.

I understand that these styles are not for everyone, but for those of us that do like them, it seems as if this style would allow one wearing a system to do so with a bit more ease. Especially in trimming up and keeping a clean style almost all of the time.

From what I could see, if the wearer had enough of their own hair and COULD pull this off, it seems that it would be easy as going a little down on the sides into the wearers real hair and allowing a small area to grow and then use that to blend into the system I sure hope I am making sense here, LOL.

I am sure there would be issues with the longer hair coming out and there would be more maintenance required on the system to assure it stays on tight and all.

I would love to hear your thoughts. Also, if anyone here is doing this now, would love to see a pic or two of your style. Finally, if the master stylist, Debbie, could pop in and offer advise, that would be AMAZING..

Thanks for reading and I sure hope to hear back from you all soon!

Attached Files Image(s)

01-31-2016, 11:31 AM,
RE: Are the latest trends in mens hair styles making it easier for us who wear systems?
To add to this thread, what density (and even length) would you think be required to pull off a look like that?
02-01-2016, 07:56 AM,
RE: Are the latest trends in mens hair styles making it easier for us who wear systems?
Hi Kevin,
The new styles make a stark contrast between the thin sides and heavy top. Not much in the way of blending to 'smooth' the transition. I'd say the density in those photos is 80% or better. I think when you wear a style like those so don't have to be concerned about a smooth transtion between your own hair and the hair system so in that respect it makes things easier. . On the other hand with that style you'd have to make sure that you get a good attachment since there's no longer hair to cover up any gaps in the attachment. So a plus and a minus.
Here's a phot of one of our customers pulling off that look.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

02-01-2016, 08:58 AM,
RE: R the latest trends in mens hair styles making it easier for us to wear systems? Pics
Hello my name is Duanekreed and i am a hair systems stylist in the tri-state area. Newark NJ to be exact seventysixes.com 973-210-5449 or 213-531-7219 for contact. I specialize in trendy styles that are blended right. I tend to like the shorter styles like above, find them to be less obvious. Styling and product hold helps most as in natural hair. the undercut hairstyle requires no transition witch is great. thanks
02-02-2016, 08:55 AM,
RE: R the latest trends in mens hair styles making it easier for us to wear systems? Pics
awesome responses thus far. Thanks Jon and Duanekreed! The pic of the customer is amazing..