Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline *pic*
01-26-2016, 02:27 PM,
Hairline *pic*
Hi all,

I'm a new wearer and I just received my thin skin with fine Swiss front at 60% density. I wanted some input on the attachment and the "BB" contour hairline. I don't see a lot of people opting for this much recession and I wanted your thoughts/opinions. Thanks for any input for can provide. I'm not sure how to post photos so I hope it shows up. Thanks again!

Shine

Attached Files Image(s)

01-26-2016, 02:54 PM,
RE: Hairline *pic*
I need to clarify that I have been wearing for 11 months and this is my 3rd system. My first unit I had the attachment and cut in done by a stylist and I didn't like the result. I learned from this forum and others on how to do my own attachment. I just wing the cut and it seems to work for me. This is a pic of the blend in the back.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-27-2016, 05:29 AM,
i rotated and resized your pics so they can be easily viewed.
that is a fantastic result... more people should opt for this hairline or an AA at the most.
IMO standard stock hair lines are generally to straight for most. your hairline perfectly matches your side recession, which looks completely natural.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-27-2016, 06:55 AM,
Lovehair, Thank you for the response. I think as a new wearer I'm always concerned about how natural my hair actually looks but I think that will subside as time passes. My first unit was a stock AA hairline and I felt it looked a bit odd because of my side recession. I have the typical horseshoe type hair loss so I have nothing on top. Just the sides and about 2.5" of hair in the back. I must admit that this was more difficult in the beginning than I anticipated but this forum was the "go to" place for me when I started this journey. It's been 11 months and it's much easier now. Thanks again for your input, I really appreciate it.
01-27-2016, 07:04 AM,
Lovehair, sorry, I forgot to thank you for resizing the images. Much appreciated! I'm not sure exactly how to do that.
01-27-2016, 08:28 AM,
Hi Shineless... really great result..totally natural-looking....the contour is excellent..really
helps to ` sell` the look..enjoy.
You can remove the over-size photos by clicking the ` edit ` tab over on the bottom right-hand side
on your original post....it`ll give you the option to remove them....that way the thread will revert to
``normal`` size. Regards.
01-27-2016, 10:43 AM,
Hi Paul, thank you for the reply! I have learned quite a bit from your posts through this journey! You certainly have wearing down to a science. Like I said previously, I haven't seen too many images of people going for this look. I feel with my lack of temple points that recession works well for me. I just hope this post will help another Newbie trying to make a decision on a contour.
01-28-2016, 04:41 PM,
That's a first class result, especially for a first go. The more mature hairline contour greatly adds to the authenticity of the piece. No one would ever suspect this wasn't 100% natural.
01-29-2016, 06:32 AM,
Hi Baldrich, thank you! This is my 3rd unit as I stated above and I've only been wearing 11 months. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I wanted to go with a look that would give me the most convincing hairline. I feel as if the perfection is in the imperfections. Who would think that a person that has a receding hairline would be wearing a system? I have read that some others wouldn't even think of going with this look but it works for me. Maybe others feel the same as me. Thanks again for the reply. Regards