Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do people give the illusion of needing a hair cut?
01-16-2016, 01:19 AM,
How do people give the illusion of needing a hair cut?
I have always wondered about those who wear a larger piece how do you make it look like you need a hair cut?

This only applies to those who keep it a secret to family or friends.

The subject of hair cuts must occassionily crop up, so do lie and say you had a hair cut? or do you style your piece differently to give the illusion of a fresh cut? or to give the impression of longer hair? or do you have various hair pieces of different lenths?.

thanks a lot.
01-17-2016, 01:59 AM,
RE: How do people give the illusion of needing a hair cut?
It's simply not an issue. Your side hair does grow and gets a bit untidy and then it gets a trim, and no one pays enough attention to someone else's hair to notice that the top always stays the same length.

It is hard to overstate how little other people are interested in your appearance. If you want to test this, grow a moustache and then shave it off. I can tell you from personal experience that 85% - 95% of the people you know won't notice. Three months later when the subject of moustaches comes up someone might say "didn't you use to have a moustache?". That's how much they register the details of your appearance.
01-17-2016, 03:01 AM,
RE: How do people give the illusion of needing a hair cut?
Apart from the authentic lower hair growing longer, I find that as the hair on the piece relaxes a bit it starts to look a little longer and for example, my fringe will be just below my eyebrows rather than just above. I get comments from people telling me I need a haircut which is kind of nice to hear!