Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of scalp-pigmentation
12-19-2015, 04:27 AM,
Photos of scalp-pigmentation
Over the last few months I had pigmentation carried out on the two small areas just above / at the top of my sideburns to help ``join`` them up with the hair coming down from the temple-points .... there were two small areas of bare/ bald skin there ......
I had a substantial area ``treated`` at the back /nape area .... this looks far more natural than tattooing , in my opinion, because it makes short ` lines` on the skin rather than ` dots`..these look like short hairs and blend-in with [thin] growing hair ....you must have hair on that area in order to look more ` real` ..... I`ll attach photos of the [mentioned] sideburn
``join-up`` and some of the back / nape area .....these were taken a few months ago when my hair was only beginning to grow down ....hope these are of interest....
[adding one showing the template sitting on my head]

Attached Files Image(s)

12-22-2015, 02:26 AM,
RE: Photos of scalp-pigmentation
That looks great Paul. Do you think it would be usable to replace or eke out receding temple points?
12-22-2015, 03:08 AM,
Hi Baldrich...... it works fine if there`s some [even very thin] hair there...it ` sells` the illusion of thicker hair.....I got it done at the nape area before my own hair grew down /integrated with it ..... I posted these pics. so people can ``see`` what I got done ...... I`ll attach photos of the effect this process has when used on eyebrows ...I copied /pasted them from the website of the salon I used .... she`s very good / skilled ..apparently this is used commonly in China ..... the fact that it`s not tattooing is great as tattooing is more like ` dots` and is ` heavier` and permanent.... she uses a little blade with a hooked tip on it ..she dips it into the jar of pigment and then ` scratches` the skin with it .... the little lines appear / give the impression that they are hairs, when in fact it`s a line of pigment..... I found it great on the sideburn areas ... I have hair at my temple -points but it`s a shade of white /grey ...she said rather than pigment the skin in that area, I`d be just as well to add a little color to the hair itself .....but certainly there`s no reason why pigmentation could not ` strengthen ` the appearance of ` weak` temple points ......

Attached Files Image(s)

01-30-2016, 12:37 AM,
I didn't know that you could lose hair at the nape.