• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Farrell stop hiding!
07-14-2009, 06:41 AM,
Re: Richard Farrell stop hiding!
They removed my post too.
07-14-2009, 10:08 AM,
danger!!89 Wrote:
eupe124 Wrote:Hairagain is right. Send a registered letter. That way you are 100% legally save. You can even sue them if they want to remain the same slogan.

lol sue them really? John you should totally do it the whole letter thing

I dont know about the laws of business in the US but in my country it could definetly lead to a lawsuite. Toplace could suffer as a company from the false statements that its competitor is making.
07-15-2009, 01:02 AM,
hairsite.com is well known for removing negative posts pertaining the "certain" companies.. This has been done for years.. I hope that you (or someone) took a screenshot with the actual post listed and another of the actual posting itself. It would lend a lot of credibility to a case (should one ever arise).

if they are not going to accept any companies challenge, then how can they seriously claim to be the best in the world?

that link to india was quite interesting. it seems everything you hear about things in the states was heard overseas as well.

I doubt anyone will respond to accept the "challenge" and then simply "claim" that they never knew you had issued it. I would send a letter via certified mail and assure it is signed for. In addition, why not shoot this over to one of the news teams. This would be a interesting story for dateline or someone of the like.
07-15-2009, 01:22 AM,
I will email David from Hairsite.com and ask him why the posts were removed..
07-15-2009, 05:02 AM,
You want to really shove it to farrell? There is a very easy way. Just keep doing what you do and inform the bald community out there about these affordable online options vs salons.
07-15-2009, 09:35 AM,
If Toplace handles it right, it could get them lots of media coverage.

Best wishes!
07-17-2009, 04:01 AM,
Hey John, you should post this challenge, etc over at hairlosshelp.com/forums as Im sure many of the same readers who frequent hairsite also visit that site as well and Im sure it wont be deleted. You should also mention how hairsite keeps deleting your posts, etc which should lead many to question the credibilty of the site in regards to the hair transplant surgeons as its obvious, the endorsement of the site, etc goes to the highest bidders and not who perform the best work.
07-17-2009, 04:30 AM,
Thanks. I just posted it on that forum---twice. Once each in 'Open Topic' and 'Hair Systems.'
07-17-2009, 08:04 PM,
just found this post on hairlosshelp the guy whos done is it is called farrell lol.

Spam Alert-

We don't allow spam here.

Spam is unsolicited and unwanted advertisements/promotional messages posted WITHOUT our permission on our forum and IN SPITE of the rules you agreed to abide by when creating an account here.

You are subject to ongoing advertising fees as indicated in the signup agreement if you don't remove this message and/or continue to post more messages.

If you want to advertise on our site please sign up as an advertiser. Advertising costs money, it's not free. It costs us money to provide this service and we don't offer free advertising for companies who charge for their services.

In my opinion there is nothing worse than people who abuse this forum in order to get free publicity. It's no different to someone ordering a hair system and then not paying for it.

PS I have no connection to Richard farrell