Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Nape-area photos [Fullcap]
11-10-2015, 09:51 PM,
Some Nape-area photos [Fullcap]
The title of this thread is shortened..... I`m adding in some photos of my previous system, showing how I allowed my own hair to re-grow over the last few months, and the system with the ear-flaps and temples area cut off, allowing me to expose a [relatively] large area of my own hair, around the temples and sideburns......including a photo of the trimmed system, sitting-on.
That Fullcap, started off with a higher density of hair, and once it had gradually lost hair over time, it matched my growing hair, density-wise.
In the third photo, you can see how much thinner it is[than my current / new one], thus allowing more scalp show-through, than the new one.
The final two photos are of the new one, showing the nape /crown areas......you can see the density-difference...in time, this too, will thin out.

Attached Files Image(s)

03-21-2018, 12:51 PM,
RE: Some Nape-area photos [Fullcap]
Is paul still around or did he retire Smile ? He's my hero, after reading all of his many contributions to this forum he deserves an award. I wish someone organized it all and put it in its own form! Even just a webpage. He's got loads of great knowledge for full cap rookies like me. I'd like to get started wearing again but I want to know how short you can go in the back, and if you should bother leaving a fringe (like 1/8") in the back and around the temple- even if it's thin - and therefore will the factory go really light in those areas and gently graduate it so it looks more natural? I guess I want to know also... how much instruction can you give the factory? And If you don't give them enough on a full cap, is the default "reasonable"? Meaning, do they know to vent it differently in the nape and temples so it points down? Do they know it's a man and not a woman as women would leave it longer typically. Lastly, if you ask for single knots for entire system, will they do it? I would be wearing a very light to light density and would ask for single knots not only at hairline and temples but all over because of the light density. I don't want thick hair as it's not natural for me, I just want to get back to wear I was 15 years ago (I always had light density hair even as a kid)a

Paul's full cap design is fantastic. I wish I could have a Skype consult with him to figure it all out! hehe

I bet there are a lot of guys out there rocking the full cap that just don't post much.