Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
11-06-2015, 07:51 AM,
RE: Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
Paul , thank you so much for your quick reply, your name always appears to pop up giving people advice,too kind. Yes it's such an obsession with me. It's actually consuming too much time in my life at the moment, so have to try bring these thoughts to a halt asap. If I were to show you my current state, you'd probably say im okay. What worries me is that it's diffusing at the moment, so planning a bit of a transition in the "near future"! I'm not quite yet in the phase of commiting to a hair piece, as I have some toppikk and i can probably get by. Now what i was thinkin was just sticking some stockpiece hair down on part of the temples. My hair is always different everyday! Always keep keep fringe down, kind of a young modern lads hair cut if you can imagine. So the hairline would not be visible so maybe i could get away with it. Hair colour is a general brown, quite medium, looks dark some days. Just so hard to pick the right colour in stock unit! thats where i have difficulty, very hard to tell from these photos of stock units. I was just thinkin shall i just go for it though. My hairline isn't bald receded, but quite thin, wind messes my hair, just to have some extra thick hair, maybe slot in some hair from this stock unit. What would you say to cutting it apart and using sections of it over long period of time, i know it sounds wild, and i dearly apologise for this long winded response paul, your a gent, and thanks for reading

Messages In This Thread
RE: Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece, - hovercraft123 - 11-06-2015, 07:51 AM