Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
11-06-2015, 02:53 AM,
Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
Hello there, young guy from Ireland, and I am relatively new to all this. Hairs has been stressing me out so bloody much, I am young, 19. I am now looking at getting a stock piece, and was thinking of cutting up piece to stick down on temple points, just wondering what you thought of this idea and would it be possible. Thank you so much, hope to hear some responses
11-06-2015, 03:49 AM,
RE: Want to Fill in temples with a stock piece,
Hello.... welcome along ... What type of thinning / recession are you seeing ? [Front hairline and / or temples ] ....at your age, it`s particularly stressful to see hairloss setting in...... I`d advise you not to just rush into wearing if you are only just beginning to thin......once you make the leap, you need to be able to ` deal` with wearing, psychologically......it can have it``s limitations and ` issues` , but I reckon it`s better than the alternative ! if you`d like to post a few photos [doesn`t need to show your identity ] you`ll most likely get more responses , as people can see your situation.
Yes it`s possible to trim-out an area from a lace stock system.....stocks are all medium density, and come in a few different colours.... there`s no guarantee that a particular one, would be a good match for your individual hair-colour..... but it`s possible also , that it could be perfect ! --just ` depends` ...... regards .
11-06-2015, 07:51 AM,
Paul , thank you so much for your quick reply, your name always appears to pop up giving people advice,too kind. Yes it's such an obsession with me. It's actually consuming too much time in my life at the moment, so have to try bring these thoughts to a halt asap. If I were to show you my current state, you'd probably say im okay. What worries me is that it's diffusing at the moment, so planning a bit of a transition in the "near future"! I'm not quite yet in the phase of commiting to a hair piece, as I have some toppikk and i can probably get by. Now what i was thinkin was just sticking some stockpiece hair down on part of the temples. My hair is always different everyday! Always keep keep fringe down, kind of a young modern lads hair cut if you can imagine. So the hairline would not be visible so maybe i could get away with it. Hair colour is a general brown, quite medium, looks dark some days. Just so hard to pick the right colour in stock unit! thats where i have difficulty, very hard to tell from these photos of stock units. I was just thinkin shall i just go for it though. My hairline isn't bald receded, but quite thin, wind messes my hair, just to have some extra thick hair, maybe slot in some hair from this stock unit. What would you say to cutting it apart and using sections of it over long period of time, i know it sounds wild, and i dearly apologise for this long winded response paul, your a gent, and thanks for reading
11-06-2015, 08:37 AM,
It`s understandable, as you`re so young..... I was a lot older when mine started to go west .... more stressful at your age ......
I don`t know what approx. area you`re in but see if you can get this [you need Number 21 --the one shown is number 12] ...... I`ve just ordered it in my local pharmacy ....well, this one pharmacy stocks it ....you can get it in a hair-salon supplies shop ..there`s a large one in Cork, and bound to be more than one in Dublin..... http://www.sallybeauty.com/color-styling...lt,pd.html Mouse-over the image for the larger view......... note the number under the word ``Roux`` ...... you need number 21 which is ```plush brown`` .... this is a very handy product to add volume / body to thinning hair ...it`s not permanent ..it will wash out when you shampoo your hair but it will give a more natural look than powdered concealers ...those also tend to ` run` in the rain....
Sticking on small areas of hair such as at the temples can be ` fiddly` .... try this product for now and see how you find it ..it can buy you some more time before you decide which way forward is the one for you..... if you have trouble sourcing this, just post back here and I`ll sort it out for you ..... actually the exact one is shown here, on Amazon uk --2nd one to the right,top line
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss...ing+mousse
Unfortunately, this cannot be shipped outside of UK due to restrictions on aerosol containers etc....... any pharmacy in your area should be able to order it for you though....if you can`t get it, let me know... it would be ideal for your present situation !