Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toplace unit cut in my debbie (mail order) (photos)
10-19-2015, 01:10 PM,
toplace unit cut in my debbie (mail order) (photos)
what improvements do you think are needed? Too much density?

Attached Files Image(s)

10-19-2015, 04:58 PM,
RE: toplace unit cut in my debbie (mail order) (photos)
From this distance I don't think any adjustments are necessary; it looks great - very well-balanced and natural looking. You might try a closer up photo if you want a critique of the unit itself.

Incidentally, I assume you know you posted the second photo without the blanking (not that it makes much difference).
10-19-2015, 10:26 PM,
I know. I posted the pic twice. one with blanking and one without. tried deleting one but oh well...not working. Everything I leared I got from this site about hairpieces. This is a great forum.
10-20-2015, 12:27 AM,
Looks fine to me ..... you should be able to remove your photo by clicking the ` Edit` tab over on the right-hand side, under your post, when you are logged-in under your user-name. Debbie usually does a pretty good /accurate job ...it`s a handy service for people who live in remote areas or who find it tricky to locate a stylist near to them. Happy wearing !
10-20-2015, 04:18 AM,
(10-20-2015, 12:27 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Looks fine to me ..... you should be able to remove your photo by clicking the ` Edit` tab over on the right-hand side, under your post, when you are logged-in under your user-name. Debbie usually does a pretty good /accurate job ...it`s a handy service for people who live in remote areas or who find it tricky to locate a stylist near to them. Happy wearing !
I live only 10 minutes away from a stylist, but she wants $250.00 for the cut in! I do go to another stylist who has very little experience with hairpieces, but she can do a good job...not like Debbie though.