Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
11-08-2015, 08:27 PM,
RE: First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
Be interested to read how it goes for you blue ....give it a gentle wash /soak in a basin of lukewarm water to which you`ve added a little shampoo..this will help remove factory-residues and excess color..... don`t worry if the water turns a dark hue ...this is normal.Blot it dry, brush the hair and sit it to dry naturally..this will help the hair to relax a bit, and lose some of the `bounce`.
Silverstreak: What were your issues ? Like most things in this game, it`s a matter of ` experimenting` ... you need enough of a depth for the lace to ` sit into` , but spreading it on too thickly can mean some will go through the lace and solidify so the hair will look ` lumpy` --the beauty of Got2b is if you go ` wrong` , you can simply hop into the shower and let the water at it...it will all wash out / away in a few minutes ..no shampoo needed. no alcohols/ solvents.....no need for reams of kitchen towel, microfiber cloths etc........ dry the system and start again.....
I generally smear it on at a depth of , maybe , a millimeter.....remember too --it tends to stick/ hold better to stubble, rather than just bare scalp-skin....the opposite is true for ` normal` system glues ..they need clean dry bare skin to adhere properly.... I find that say, the front hairline.....I spread it on so it`s ` outside` the edge of the lace ....I can just go around that area with a damp cloth, wiping away any which is just onto bare forehead-skin.....same is true if you happen to get any onto the hair itself..just ` catch` those affected-hairs in a clump with a damp cloth and pull /draw the cloth ` out` from the system, and it`ll come off the hair ..... with ` normal` glues, if you get any onto the hair, you`re making real work for yourself trying to get it off without pulling hair out or snapping it off ....
It has it`s uses, but also limitations...it will not hold if you go swimming or sweat profusely, but for a new wearer, it really is SO easy and ` clean` to work with.....positioning -on a system seems to give most people problems at the start ...with Got2b, you can easily ` adjust` / tweak the position of the system whilst it`s still wet..... I normally wait a few minutes after spreading it on, before placing the system on, so it`s beginning to ` cure`.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos - Paul In Ireland - 11-08-2015, 08:27 PM