Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
09-26-2015, 09:19 AM,
RE: First Timer - A couple questions. Need opinions!
Hi bluecastaway, I can only see photos of your present hairloss condition....not of the style you`d like to have ... generally, for your first system, you`re best off to just re-create the style you had / lost .....you can ` experiment ` with different styles when you get into the wearing-game and master your bonding /debonding etc. I`d advise you only order 3 or 4 inches of hair-length ...systems come with 6-inches of hair as standard ...most of that ends up on the cutting-room floor and only makes work for the stylist and takes more time.... you`ll be wearing your hair reasonably short anyway,
You need a normal ` topper` system ....the base -material is up to you ...either lace or skin [polyurethane] I reckon French lace is a good starting-point as it`s a little more robust than Swiss...lace will be more ` breathable` than skin ..also... with skin you need to do an entire head-bond whereas with lace you can do a perimeter bond or all -over bond.
Freestyle refers to the ventilation of the hair [direction it lies-in and is tied-in to the lace] it`s not in any ` set` pattern and is easy to` train` ....
I`m under pressure of time right now ....it`s late here ... I`ll reply further in a day or two ....meantime have a look at some of the template-making videos on ` youtube` ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Timer - A couple questions. Need opinions! - Paul In Ireland - 09-26-2015, 09:19 AM