Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exit strategy
07-13-2009, 10:15 PM,
Exit strategy
Anyone here thought of what will happen when you get old? Will there come a time when the fuss of a hairpiece is just not worth the hassle, and you will just take it off? Or do you expect to be buried with your piece on?

I see these old guys accasionally with the big black mop=like rugs, and I swear that I will never let that happen to me. At the same time I can't imagine at any time wanting to ditch the rug and fess up to all and sundry that I used to wear a piece.

Difficult one.
07-14-2009, 12:04 AM,
Re: Exit strategy
[Image: what-me-worry-715605.jpg]

1. 'Taint difficult.........Life's too short....blah...blah...blah

2. A bad mismatched piece is a bad mismatched piece, regardless of age. The worse THEYlook, the better YOU look

3.IF you can't do a Got2B Glued attachment start to finished styling in less than 10 minutes, you must be using one hand

4. When I'm old, some where around 95 I guess, the "hair game" will probably be some 3-D nano technology holographic projection of hair, or I'd already had the hair cloning done from my quite indestructible & hirsute ass, or being 95 & having loved enough ladies - had enough debates - smacked enough punks, I'd likely be of the mindset " who gives a fook....I like ME"........but I'm like that now! :mrgreen:
07-15-2009, 12:35 AM,
At some point as I get older, i may just shave it all off... I mean really.. what the hay.. the older I get the more important other things seem to get.. and looks etc seem less important. But for now..its hp time da da da da....da da ....da da can't touch this... da da da da ... da da... da da...

On another note Mr.NewYork do I understand you correctly, you do your entire attachment with Got2B and no tapes or other glues?
07-15-2009, 05:03 AM,
all u have to do is just keep decreasing ur density as u get older to the point where u can throw ur system away
07-15-2009, 07:14 AM,
YuleB Wrote:Mr.NewYork do I understand you correctly, you do your entire attachment with Got2B and no tapes or other glues?

Sure do....if you want a short term attachment with zero hassle, and you're not going to get wet, you can do a Got2B and BOOM! you're out the door. Read my thread "Stress Test....."
otherwise for water sports and care free attachment for a week with daily rinse out showers, I do a full perimeter Walkers No Shine tape attach.
07-15-2009, 09:26 AM,
The minute I stop breathing ... well .. I'll have more important
dealings than with hair ... it will be the darn worms ! Smile