Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you tape over existing hair?
07-15-2009, 03:15 AM,
Can you tape over existing hair?
If you're not ready to take the plunge can you wear a piece over your natural existing hair if its not too thick?? Or are there too many lift problems?
Anyone have experience with this?
Thanks!!
07-15-2009, 05:00 AM,
Re: Can you tape over existing hair?
I have done this quite awhile. It really depends on the thickness of the hair you are taping over on. If its very thick, its probably not gonna work out that swift. If its thin, u can get away with it. The more hair the more loose the attachment. One thing i can think of tho. Is if you paste down your hair with lets say got2bglued styling glue. this will flatten your hair down into a hard service. then u can use tape on top of that. That is if ur hair is too thick to tape over
07-21-2009, 09:41 AM,
Re: Can you tape over existing hair?
Actually, My hair is pretty thick and I tape over my existing hair. I wear my hair fairly long basically a med lenght cut with by todays standards is long..lol I had a templet made that was a little longer than my balding pattern. The hp stays on long and tight to the hair/head. The tape doesnt last quite as long on the hair as it does on my front scalp/skin but since i sleep in it it ends up with a pretty long strong hold from the pressure of sleeping on it. I would get a week+ hold with walker (which would easily las another week but I like to take the hp off at 6 or 7 days to clean and give my scalp a break/cleaning