Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with temple flaps
08-07-2015, 09:07 AM,
Help with temple flaps
Hey guys
I'm new to the forum and Ive just ordered my very first custom piece from Toplace. Actually my very first hair system ever.
This is all new to me so i am very nervous! I researched a lot on here before i made my template and I'm hoping i did a good enough job.
My question is that i added small temple flaps to my (third and final!)template after a lot of uncertainty and I'm not sure if i did the right thing...is it possible for me to cut the temple flaps off of the system if i don't like them? my base is super fine Swiss lace.
Also, the delivery time is 7-8 weeks to Ireland. Does anybody know if the systems generally arrive on time or if they sometimes can arrive before the time stated? I'm very eager to get started Smile
Any help would be really appreciated!
thanks everyone
08-07-2015, 11:31 PM,
RE: Help with temple flaps
Hi Paul,
Congratulations on making the decision to wear hair and change your life. You won't regret it. Yes, the temple flaps can be cut off--no problem. But you want to make sure that the hair system blends in with your own hair. Make sure you're certain that you don't want them before you decide to actually do the deed. 7-8 weeks is our normal delivery time but with the sale in July the factory has received a lot of orders--they'll be busy. But we should be close to that time frame. Cheers.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
08-08-2015, 02:40 AM,
Thank you John Smile
I decided to post on here because I was bombarding you with emails full of questions. I thought you'd be sick of me haha

Paul
08-10-2015, 12:11 PM,
Paul,
Glad to help you. Please ask all the questions you want.
Regards,
John