Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disaster
07-27-2015, 06:19 PM,
Disaster
I've just had my first system fitted here in the UK, (not from Toplace).

My existing hair was very, very thin, and so I wanted the transition to be very subtle as to keep it looking as natural as possible. For that reason I chose a very light density with the supplier, and went with a conservative hairline.

I am only 24, but upon having the piece fitted I quickly realised that the density was too high, and is thicker than my natural hair ever was, even with a full head of hair. On top of that, the colour was a little off.

In a desperate attempt to not look quite like I am wearing hair, I tried myself to lower the density. Big mistake. Now parts of the system are too short, and look even more unnatural.

So, it looks like I have destroyed this system and completely wasted my money within 72 hours of having it fitted.

As a result I am now looking to get hold of a more realistic system at as low a price as possible and a quickly as possible. Because of my desire for the transition to be as subtle and natural looking as possible, could anyone make any recommendations for a Toplace system, eg base, density etc.

In the meantime, I'll be back to wearing a hat as much as possible!
07-30-2015, 12:23 AM,
RE: Disaster
Hi Test,
So sorry to hear about your adventure. It's important that you start out right wearing hair and hearing stories like that make me cringe. Many times when people buy a hair system from a local salon it just doesn't come out right. The salon owner does this as a 'sideline' and never really understands it in depth. You can't go wrong with either French lace (TL 200 or TL 250 with poly on the back and sides) or Super Fine Swiss lace (TL 100 or TL 150 with poly on the back and sides.). These are both excellent systems. They are made of the same translucent material only French is slightly more sturdier. I cannot recommend a density without seeing a photo of the hair on your sides and back. The hair system should blend naturally with your own hair to look completely natural. I'll put a free RUSH on your order so we can get going as quickly as possible on this.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/