Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Urgent Feedback Required**
06-12-2015, 08:31 PM,
***Urgent Feedback Required**
Hi, you've heard this scenario time again I'm sure but my hair has bed. Thinning gradually over the past 5 years. I still have a lot of hair but I know it will go as it's got to the point where I can't achieve the style I want anymore. For me I don't feel a HT would achieve the look I want now the main reason I'm posting here is to ask is anybody out there wearing a 'system' and still have a large proportion of hair underneath (50% plus) or when you originally started did you have that amount???? Also guys.. My only other reservation is how does it affect you psychologically ? Any comments would be appreciated. I'm keen to give this a go and am in my research faze Smile many thanks
06-13-2015, 12:48 AM,
RE: ***Urgent Feedback Required**
If you dont shave the area to be covered and Since you still have a lot of hair.... I would suggest you start out with attaching the front hairline with tape or glue and use the 'clip" method around the sides and back. at least you could get an idea of what a "system " can do before you take the plunge. ( dont do it to long, clips have been known to cause damage to your good side and back hair)...Good Luck !!.....( its a hell of a lot cheaper than HT )
06-13-2015, 06:46 AM,
Thank you for Reply. I understand what you mean.. I have no qualms in shaving my hair off I have done so before. My point was really seeing if 'wearing' is still done with a decent amount of hair or is it last resort when almost no hair left. I would like a certain style/look and my diffuse thinning although to most wouldn't notice as hair short ish will not achieve my desired look. SilverStreak how long have you been a wearer ? Was you totally bald ?
06-16-2015, 12:34 PM,
i've been wearing around 3 1/2 years. I had some hair left on top but not much. Still had strong temples and back hair. I used to buzz it off weekly but now I let it go for a long time before I do a top buzz. I dont like to shave it , a buzz works just as good for me. I dont sleep in the unit and I get a lot longer life out of it. Plus I sleep better. If you want an almost undetectable to the touch and a good hold, is best to keep top buzzed/shaved off. I've never used clips but I assume you can feel them.