Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knots and grid on stock unti
05-24-2015, 09:47 AM,
Knots and grid on stock unti
So I got my first toplace and had it cut in today. It's a 7-light/medium brown. Very ashy tone. Perfect for my hair and just like my past couple units (not toplace). So cutin today and i know I'm going to get yelled at, but I gave the knots a quick bleach. However when I put the unit on I can see the grid lace and knots clear as day. My last unit was not a custom piece. Just a stock my salon ordered. I'm doing one more quick bleaching as we speak. I'm not worried about frying the knots as there's no way I'd wear it currently anyways.

Anyone else have this problem? Fixes? Suggestions? I'd really really appreciate it.

Happy holiday weekend to everyone stateside!
05-25-2015, 03:31 AM,
RE: Knots and grid on stock unti
I've had this same problem with the stock units, but since I don't expose the hairline it's not so much an issue for me.

However it would be great if this wasn't an issue.
05-26-2015, 02:19 PM,
Well that's certainly frustrating. I thought I found a way to save some money, but I guess it's back to paying a fortune for my salon's stock units. I don't wear my hair long enough to hide my hairline, and can't show up with a longer do all of a sudden. Darn it. I was so excited to make toplace work.
05-26-2015, 03:07 PM,
theres no need to give up, just contact john. you could also get a custom from here and it will be cheaper and much more precise than the high priced stock salon piece you are speaking of