Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sex problems!
05-22-2015, 04:02 PM,
sex problems!
Ok so maybe this has been covered but I am getting impatient with searching lol.

So this really hot girl wants to have sex with me but I've explained that one of my quirks is not liking my hair touched. Made up some bs about it bring very sensitive. Anyway, the reason for this is that I notice that no matter what I do to tape the piece down there is always part of the edge that is clearly felt when fingers are run through it, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. And also the reason for this thread is that she is really determined to pull my hair during the act. Stick it tape keeps it on solid so I'm not afraid of it coming off, but rather it's the edges being felt I'm concerned about.

She's soooo hot. Help!
05-22-2015, 04:16 PM,
RE: sex problems!
if this is a stock unit that could be the likely cause, its not a perfect match to the shape of your head....if its a custom then perhaps your template was a bit faulty in design....additionally it could be an attachment issue......maybe you dont have the tape right up to the edge, perfectly lined up. sometimes you need to trim the tape......i use a perimeter bond and when i do the tape i make sure that each piece of tape is perfectly lined up to the edge and that each end does not overlap. swith some pieces i have to trim the edge of the tape at an angle. think of it like laying down a tile floor...trim the tape to fit the area to be covered and each piece perfectly trimmed to meet up with the next piece.

if it is a fit issue you might need to cut darts into the piece. a poster on here reubin shows how he does this and what they are.......in the mean time........put a bit of glue under that spot that is lifted....tie a headband around it till its stuck down good....and GET WITH THE HOT CHICK!!!
05-23-2015, 01:55 AM,
Yeah it's a stock piece! I've never had this problem before because the gf I had when I first got a piece knew all about it, the second either played dumb or totally respected the fact that I didn't like my hair touched and never wondered why I took longer in the bathroom about once a week. It's really only been recently with the single life! One girl I thought felt it but never said anything but it did cause some *ahem* problems.

I'll take your advice and go right on the edge and cut if needed. I just get so paranoid that I'll cut hair and /or lace!
05-23-2015, 02:12 AM,
Switching from lace to skin solved all those problems for me. Could never get a nondectectable to the touch with lace. Now is no issues with skin. Glad to be rid of all those tense, uncomfortable moments.
05-23-2015, 09:03 AM,
What are the skin units like? How long can you keep them on? Is the attachment as sturdy as lace? And is your scalp able to breathe at all?
05-24-2015, 02:32 AM,
Whenever she tries to grab your hair just grab her wrists and hold her arms over her head. A lot of women like that type of aggression so long as you're not actually hurting her when you do it. If she knows that you hate it but still keeps doing it threatens a good chance send actually trying to elicit that reaction from you. Man up, take control of the situation, and don't even worry about it. Trust me on this one. Wink
06-09-2015, 08:50 AM,
If you have some gel or something in your hair or if it is styled really nice (or both) women tend to stay away.

If you are pre sex sitting on the couch and she starts to touch your hair and you move your head away from her touch they usually get the picture and steer clear of your locks.

If you continue with her, sooner or later she is going to know - sometimes it takes a few months, sometimes they don't admit they've figured it out.

When "busted" I say, "Oh, I thought you knew, it's somewhat obvious but I don't really talk about it", I play it down BUT I still make it clear that it's not something I like to make public or make a big deal about it - you don't want her telling everyone publicly, "Hey look at Bob's hair it's fake it looks so real doesn't it?"

When asked "why wear?" you can always bring up makeup or boob jobs or whatever women do but tread lightly. I usually stay away from that and just say "I have most of my hair but it was a little thin so with this I get thicker hair, more flexibility I just really like it"

Lastly I never, ever, ever let anyone see me without hair except other TL wearers at a convention or the girl that takes my videos. I just don't want anyone to have that image of me, hairless in their minds - it's not necessary.