Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairpiece/supply travel case?..
03-22-2015, 09:42 PM,
Hairpiece/supply travel case?..
Hey everybody! I'm just wanting to get some ideas of what you all use to keep all your hair products and brushes in at home and when traveling? I have been using a small makeup box I got at walmart, but as I've started using more stuff I have "outgrown" the box. I want something that can be used all the time to hold all my tape/glues, hairclips and the 4oz size bottles of hairspray, adhesive remover, lace release and such. I haven't been able to really find anything local so I thought somebody might could point me in the direction. I'd like to hear what everybody uses and if possible to include links to where I could purchase them.
03-25-2015, 01:23 AM,
RE: Hairpiece/supply travel case?..
Hi Crazy Elvis,
I use a Doppler case for my stuff. You know, the black leather case that typically holds toiletries like shaving cream, razors, deodorant, nail clippers, etc. You can get them at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc. The best prices are probably on line. This works well for me.
Regards,
John
12-24-2015, 11:19 AM,
RE: Hairpiece/supply travel case?..
(03-22-2015, 09:42 PM)crazyelvis3577 Wrote: Hey everybody! I'm just wanting to get some ideas of what you all use to keep all your hair products and brushes in at home and when traveling? I have been using a small makeup box I got at walmart, but as I've started using more stuff I have "outgrown" the box. I want something that can be used all the time to hold all my tape/glues, hairclips and the 4oz size bottles of hairspray, adhesive remover, lace release and such. I haven't been able to really find anything local so I thought somebody might could point me in the direction. I'd like to hear what everybody uses and if possible to include links to where I could purchase them.

The clear zippered cases used to package sheet sets are good for this purpose, especially the stuff too big for a dopp kit bag.