Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of a donor area after a hair transplant
03-12-2015, 04:40 AM,
Photo of a donor area after a hair transplant
Lots of people consider getting a hair transplant for the front hair line and then putting a hair system behind it. I've heard lots of stories of transplants that just didn't 'take' to the new transplant area. The transplant worked in the beginning and then the hair gradually became too thin to be useful. And of course when you take hair from one area to move to another the donor area is bald. Here's a photo of a guy that had a transplant to his frontal area. He ended up shaving the front because it didn't 'take' to the new area. With today's graduated hairlines a transplant is not necessary. You can see into the scalp--it's not a 'wall of hair.' It's realistic. Save the $5,000 you'd spend on a hair transplant for something else.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

08-28-2015, 03:27 AM,
RE: Photo of a donor area after a hair transplant
He looks pretty bald, not sure he would be a good candidate, plus where did he go?, for me there's only a handful of HT doc's worldwide I would go to.

You have to be pretty unlucky thesedays to have a bad HT if your a good candidate and have done your research.

Having said that it would take a top HT doc to open in my hometown for me to consider getting one ATM and that aint gonna happen lol.

Toplace are fab, its like an instant transplant without the cost, the stress, the waiting, the travel the worry of it turning out right or needing any more HT's down the line.

HT's can be great, Hair pieces can be great, what your willing to do is up to you.