Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this hairstyle even close to possible with a system?
02-04-2015, 07:01 PM,
Is this hairstyle even close to possible with a system?
I'm about to dive in to the hair system world and was just wondering how a hairstyle like this would be as a system. This is what my hair essentially looked like a year ago, color and everything
1. That looks like very good quality hair and a tad fine diameter, would toplace be able to match it?
2. Would this be considered an easy style to blend?/low up keep?

Attached Files Image(s)

02-05-2015, 01:30 AM,
RE: Is this hairstyle even close to possible with a system?
My hairstyle is very close to this. I wear a partial system and can confirm it's very achievable with a system. In fact since you have that sweeping style at the front covering the hairline, it makes this style even easier to create with a system as the hairline, (in my opinion the biggest problem area to keep looking sound), is concealed.

Would you be using a partial system or a topper?
02-05-2015, 02:29 AM,
Most likely a topper since I have recession in the back and the front, ill post a picture of my actual hair a little later to give you a good idea.

What should the density be? What would be better for this, the all new ultra thin skin or a lace system?
02-05-2015, 06:33 PM,
That's one of the easiest hair styles you can have with a system. You don't expose hairline so super, super easy.

The density depends on how old you are? I'd go with 60-65%. I have had a stock French lace, didn't like that one, and now I am wearing a TL 700 (ultra thin skin 0.3 mm) which doesn't last as long (2-3 months). It is so very hard to style a TL 700 and it is so fragile. i would not recommend it unless you have had some experience with systems. I cannot recommend anything because I am still trying things out but at least I can tell you these things. And get custom! That's always better.