Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
02-05-2015, 06:19 PM,
RE: update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
Grindr pic! We're all guilty. Big Grin

Looks good to me, greeko! I will be receiving my third system soon and I am in my 8th month (the TL 700 just doesn't last as long...). Hope this time everything will work out just fine (I basically destroyed my first system and a stylist ripped my second one so I hope I won't have any drama with my third...).

I got caught 3 times so far, I think. One time it was a stylist who wore hair himself so that wasn't a big deal, one time this guy just knew (and I am still amazed at that...He was very mean, though, just came up to me and asked "Where did you buy your wig?" and left. I felt like shit afterwards. And the third time happened in bed...After going through my hair the entire night he asked me what's in my hair and I said it's fake. He couldn't believe it. So there ya go, people touch it, see it and still don't think it's a system).

I am still not sure if I wanna go back or not. I mean, I feel great with my system usually but it's a lot of work, physical and psychological. I am 22 now and don't think I'll be wearing when I am in my late 30's or so. But who knows. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece - Minneapolis - 02-05-2015, 06:19 PM