Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
01-20-2015, 08:25 PM,
update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
hello guys,

tomorrow I will get getting attached my third hair system and I will post some photos for you guys to see how good it looks

all I have to say is that I would never go back again to NOT wearing one, if you get a good stylist and you look after it properly, it can last you for at least 5 months

more info tomorrow or tonight if I get the time

:-)
01-21-2015, 06:27 AM,
RE: update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
you ever got caught as a wearer?
01-21-2015, 03:59 PM,
looking forward to your new pics. i was just wondering what happen to you the other day after another guy who went AWOL had made a post...
01-26-2015, 02:03 PM,
Yeah, look forward to seeing the pics.
02-03-2015, 03:44 PM,
hey guys,

those are the pics I found and posted.

I nearly got caught when a couple of people tried to play with my hair and I had to pull away which can be annoying at times and my response is that "I dont like people playing with my hair"

let me know if you want any closer pics

btw, I am having issues with the temples that are slowly receeding and I want something that will reverse that, does anybody have any ideas of what I should do and any tips?

thanks in advance and I also hope this pics help new wearers here.

if you have any questions that you want to make, I am more than happy to answer anything :-)

Attached Files Image(s)

02-05-2015, 06:43 AM,
Grindr screenshot? That's classy Big Grin
02-05-2015, 06:19 PM,
Grindr pic! We're all guilty. Big Grin

Looks good to me, greeko! I will be receiving my third system soon and I am in my 8th month (the TL 700 just doesn't last as long...). Hope this time everything will work out just fine (I basically destroyed my first system and a stylist ripped my second one so I hope I won't have any drama with my third...).

I got caught 3 times so far, I think. One time it was a stylist who wore hair himself so that wasn't a big deal, one time this guy just knew (and I am still amazed at that...He was very mean, though, just came up to me and asked "Where did you buy your wig?" and left. I felt like shit afterwards. And the third time happened in bed...After going through my hair the entire night he asked me what's in my hair and I said it's fake. He couldn't believe it. So there ya go, people touch it, see it and still don't think it's a system).

I am still not sure if I wanna go back or not. I mean, I feel great with my system usually but it's a lot of work, physical and psychological. I am 22 now and don't think I'll be wearing when I am in my late 30's or so. But who knows. Tongue
02-06-2015, 01:15 PM,
Hi Greeko - that is one of the best short haircuts I have seen with a hairpiece. I really can't tell where the piece stops and your real hair begins.

Some closer photos would be good. One of them looks curly (the big one) and the other (the first one, which is the most in focus) looks straight. I am wondering if a bit of curl has allowed you to get away with such a short cut?

I think your temples look fine, to be honest, but stick up a side shot if you want a more considered opinion.
02-07-2015, 09:15 PM,
The encounter with the mean guy refects more about him and his mentality than it does about you and hair-wearing. You're a young gay guy, you have every right to make the most and experiment with your appearance given the superficiality of most gay men. So don't feel bad, just own it as if youre the bomb. I live in London and from my experience, if it looks real, people are down with it.

Piece looks good, for constructive criticism I would say that I could see blending issues in the last pic- colour and/or length discrepancy?
02-15-2015, 06:51 PM,
Nice style there Greeko , and I agree with Cheerios regarding that guy`s comments..... wearing affects us all psychologically.....
you have to give it plenty of thought before going for it, and you have to be prepared for knocks such as those.... there`ll
always be times when you literally have a ` bad hair day` and struggle to get it to look right....there`s always the possibility
of being rumbled if someone runs their fingers through your hair slowly...some little crease or edge will be detected..... you just
have to be prepared for it .... it goes with the territory...... to some people it`ll be a big deal, to others it won`t matter a jot !
I think it`s much more of an issue for younger guys too because you`re likely to be ` playing the field` with potential partners,
more so than older guys , so you`ll probably, potentially, be in more situations where you may get rumbled as a wearer..... wearing
isn`t perfect and never will be , but it`s normally worth the effort and is better than the alternative....we all have to take the rough
with the smooth in this game...... so , well-done to all you guys and stay positive !