Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
02-19-2015, 08:24 AM,
RE: update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
Hi Greeko,

If you remember I was one of the ones that helped you when you first posted about going down the wearing road and really encouraged you to try it. I'm so glad it's worked out so well for you this past year. The pics look great, especially the second one where you're wearing the black shirt.

As you can attest, there's quite a learning curve to deal with in the very beginning, but once you get over that hump everything falls into place and becomes a standard part of your routine. Looking great dude, and many thanks for reporting back on your experiences and keeping in touch.

(BTW, I'm not really a newbie, I've been on the forum for years as a member, but for some odd reason my account got accidentally deleted and I had to create a new one. Bummer.)
02-26-2015, 12:39 AM,
RE: update after 1yr of wearing hairpiece
Hey guys,

my apologies for the late response but life has been getting very busy with work and uni full time.

Thanks to you all for your compliments and also on answering my questions on some problems that i have with the system.

Now, i am hitting the 5th month wearing this one and I will be getting a new one in two weeks from now.

my problem here is that the hair seems kinda shinny when I wet it and when I wore this piece when I went on holidays to greece, i had another stylist doing the maintenance so i think thats the reason why this does not look as nice any more and most likely because its....old haha.

One problem that I am slowly facing is that my temples started to recced even more and im finding hard to style and blend.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do to stop that or make my hair on the sides thicker? :-S

Maybe its all because like I said its old.

Anyway, I will just post the photos I JUST took so if the lighting is bad, my apologies in advance as its very late here and I just found the time to take some.

Enjoy :-P

Attached Files Image(s)