Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help w/ Template please! (Pics)
01-12-2015, 11:12 PM,
RE: Help w/ Template please! (Pics)
I still think you`re covering too much of your growing hair at the back there --- I think if you simply trim the template so that it`s like a tongue-shape it will be fine..... you only need to cover the thin/balding area ...remember, once you have the system sitting onto your head, with hair on it, you won`t see any ` shape` there .... that`s just my take on it .. once there`s hair lying over your own hair, it will ` cover` a lot ...... it`s fine to have a ` gap` with any topper --like, the edge of the lace doesn`t have to be ` against` the growing hair ... in fact lots of guys make their templates deliberately a tadd smaller than the actual bald area ....lace stretches.... the ` gap` ensures your tape/glue isn`t inclined to get onto the growing hair as this causes lifting of the edge in a short time...it also means the system is less detectable to the touch if a person runs their fingers through the hair as the edge is tacked-down flush with scalp skin and not lying partly on top of growing hair...it`s best to have it ever so slightly smaller than to be overlapping growing hair....you`ll end up shaving ` good` hair off to make room for the system.

Messages In This Thread
Help w/ Template please! (Pics) - hareware - 01-10-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Help w/ Template please! (Pics) - Paul In Ireland - 01-12-2015, 11:12 PM