Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help w/ Template please! (Pics)
01-11-2015, 05:49 PM,
RE: Help w/ Template please! (Pics)
hi hareware,

i did a mock up of a very rough look (i'm not a photoshop guru) by cloning your side hair into the template to give a very approximate idea of the result of your template.
i then did the same thing with recession built in, some curvature to the hairline and with out the "wings". i see what you are doing with sides. the thing i think is when you lower those corners the temple points need to come forward. which are what true temple flaps are in my opinion.
i did the same thing with my first piece and to me it just looked off and i wasnt truly happy till i started trimming away as the lace frayed and they were gone.

one thing i realized is a piece with hair will make the hairline appear even lower,fuller etc the "wings" will as well. i guess its because its not just a line drawn anymore and it has volume and depth with hair.

i see by the template that you more or less decided to go with the wrinkle method as opposed to following the edge of your thinned hairline.
just giving you my opinion and perhaps it will look great.

anyhow i always have a problem posting pics on the other site. i suggest, if you dont mind, saving the pics i am including in my reply. theres a photoshop "wiz" over there who can do better than me and probably improve upon my attempt. at the very least i'm sure you'll get additional help, you'll members from 2 sites working with ya for the best result

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Help w/ Template please! (Pics) - hareware - 01-10-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: Help w/ Template please! (Pics) - lovehair - 01-11-2015, 05:49 PM