Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to JamesKennedy: could you post this pic again, please? photos
12-29-2014, 07:03 AM,
to JamesKennedy: could you post this pic again, please? photos
Hello JamesKennedy,

years ago, you posted a mohawk pic where your face is shown from the side. It looked a little like one of those famous James Dean photos, where he`s sitting on a motorbike.

You have been wearing a jacked with a sixties baseball vintage look if I remember right.

Cloth, hair & look where a perfect match and a perfect example for "hair-wearing 2.0" :-)

I very much liked it but can not find it anymore. Do you still have it or does somebody know in which thread it`s linked ?

Thanks / cheers, Carsten
12-29-2014, 01:18 PM,
RE: to JamesKennedy: could you post this pic again, please ?
Hi Carsten,
I checked the archives and found a mohawk photo of James. It may not be the specific photo you're referring to but here you go--
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

12-30-2014, 12:31 PM,
Hello John, thanks :-)

But indeed, this is not the one I ment & had it allready.

We recently had the request in the german alopezie forum for options of a mohawk cut. Some replied by writing "its impossible to do this with a hairpiece" and I replied with the reference to James that IT IS possible.

The missing pic was taken outside, with some city lights in the background if I remember right. Thanks again for scanning.

Best regards Carsten
01-01-2015, 01:35 AM,
That guy there has minimal hairloss. His HP is obviously quite small and the only sign I see of a HP is that his back hair is a bit bulkier than his top (indicates very different and unnatural hair growth rates).
01-01-2015, 11:51 AM,
jameskennedy stopped wearing hair. He has his entire head shaved now bald. I found his social media site, and it's funny b/c people commented on it to grow back his locks. He is completely bald shaven, with tats, etc now.

He spoke of wanting to stop wearing on the NWL forum b/c his baldness was getting larger on the back, and limited his hair styles.

He's a barber in Green Bay area. This picture in this thread is around 2009 or so, I would say.

If I lived near Green Bay or remotely close I would consult with him on the very super short risky younger looking hair styles to see what I could get away with.

All you have to know is that you need a very minimal amount of hair to blend in with the sides and back hair. But, the less density, the harder it is to keep it undetectable as every hairpiece starts to loose some hair/shedding.
01-02-2015, 03:57 AM,
Just checking the archives and I found a shot of JRob with a mohawk:

Attached Files Image(s)