Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 months pics IN!!
12-07-2014, 08:46 AM,
3 months pics IN!!
OK so I basically thought I would have to wait like 8 months at least to be able to put the full cap behind the transplanted hairline and some transplant in temples. To be surprise during my last attachment I notices the very front transplant has stated to grow. Now please keep in mind its very thin and short, only about maybe 10% growth so far so a lot more to come. For fun I placed the full cap behind...and wow... it already softens the hairline (especially I use skin in front and those who use skin know it has a wall of hair if expose hairline).

So these are some very early results od full cap behind transplanted hair line. Please remember that its only been 3 months and most of the growth and density of the hairline hasn't started yet. Also keep in mind its only few cm long..i still think so far it really softens the hairline! cant wait for next 12-14 months!

In real life it looks even more amazing.. I think finally after 14 years I don't have to ever worry about someone looking at my hairline again!!!!

1 more

1 more

1 more
12-07-2014, 09:00 AM,
RE: 3 months pics IN!!
Wow your hair looks freakin awesome. How do you get the front to stay up styled like that?
12-07-2014, 10:59 AM,
Thanks William.

I use gel and spray re styling.

I am just so amazed at how it looks in real life... its such a soft look. No glue, no lace, no white plastic, all aggles is amazing..

Wish I had the guts to do this YEARS ago!!

Cant wait for the next 12 months! I have always believed hairline is the biggest issues, especially if you want to show a lot of hairline, all the time and not worry about angles, etc. This looks like its going to be THE perfect solution.

Transcap
12-08-2014, 03:00 AM,
Need close up pictures to really see if this works.
12-08-2014, 06:34 PM,
I will post some, in 6 months and 12 mohths time.

But based on already only 3 months results, I KNOW it will work. It alreadt is working. And I have a thick hairline for the full cap, and the thin transplants so far already makes it look softer.

So even if after 3 moths the transplants don't grow any more (which I highly doubt) im already sooo happy with the results. I can even order a less desne full cap hairline if I thought the transplanted hair in front is not dense enough.

Bottom line:

in 6-12 months the hair will grow longer and denser for the hairline. Based on already 3 months results, I predict the result in 12 months will be phenomenal.!!!

Cant wait!

transcap
12-08-2014, 11:20 PM,
Why am I not seeing pictures on this and other threads!
12-10-2014, 08:01 AM,
hmm don't know LTB, maybe contact the forum administrator?
02-15-2015, 10:26 AM,
Pics aren't working here either. Not sure why. Can you repost them?
02-15-2015, 06:34 PM,
I`m not seeing them either ....
02-26-2015, 05:39 PM,
Hi Guys,

A few months ago I removed the pictures because I don't like to keep my pictures on the net indefinitely. Also my partner doesn't like me posting pics of myself for security reasons and to be honest she is right. I have been stalked before and the nature of my work is sensitive.

Let me tell you this. Since I last posted the pics, the growth has been much more. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt it works, it looks great and totally natural for a hairline. I use a full cap system as well. I have found the ultimate. FC plus transplanted hairline, I went to Dr Knudson . I think he's quite well known.

I am so happy with my results, although I know its going to be frustrating for you because I am not going to post pics anymore.

pros:

1. Don't have to worry about any hairline issues from any angles
2. Looks totally natural
3. No glue bleed issues
4. No black line issues
5. No glue build up in lace (with systems when its new the front can look amazing but after some build up it just don't look like that anymore.)
6. Can expose hairline 100% with no issues and THIS is the real benefit. If someone has a comb down style then its really no use. But for those who show a decent amount of hairline, this is the most natural solution. Transplanted hairline with a full cap behind.

cons:
1.Takes a little practice to line the FC behind the transplant but after a week I was a pro.
2. Once transplanted its there for life.
3. Small scar at donor site will be visible if you decide to shave.

All in all, its truly amazing. Before I did it there was not much evidence to go on as to how natural it will look. I could only find 1 other person who did it and he looked pretty good. Since I show a lot of hairline everyday I decided its worth it for me to try.

It DOES work, and it DOES look great. To all those who are sceptical. I understand your scepticism Smile. but its an amazing result. Perhaps the Dr was good. the trick is to only transplant the hairline about 1-1.5inch back. That's it. the FC behind it will take care of the density.

Transcap