Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injected Skin System
11-22-2014, 06:32 AM,
Injected Skin System
Hi,

Just got a couple of questions about injected hair vs v-looped. My previous piece was a v-looped TL-400 with a lace front. I'm thinking of going with injected for the skin part on my next system, mainly for as realistic a crown as possible.

Is there any extra cost involved in going with injected over v-looped?

Also, is there any added thickness to the system? I think I saw an older post that said there are 2 layers needed for the hair to be injected?

If anyone can advise I'd greatly appreciate it. Or even if anyone has had any experiences with injected hair they could share.

Thanks in advance
11-24-2014, 02:55 AM,
RE: Injected Skin System
There is no extra cost for having the injected--it's the same as the normal V-loop. There is no added thickness to the base. It is the same single layer base. The TL 700 (New Generation base) is just too thin to be injected. The TL 400 is a very popular model--people like the fact that it's so easy to attach and remove. And there is no extra cost for adding a lace front to the unit.
Regards,
John
11-25-2014, 10:10 AM,
Thanks for the info. I've been trawling through some of the older skin posts and have also read that the hair can lay a bit flat, due to the direction its injected. As I like to order freestyle this may be an issue for me. I'm now leaning towards an i-Lace system for a more realistic looking scalp. Some great pics posted by reuben.
12-02-2014, 06:45 AM,
Can the hair not be injected with a lift John?
I have heard that this gives a more realistic appearance as opposed to the flat look?
Would love to see good hairline photos of an injected piece, especially dark brown hair.
12-08-2014, 03:15 AM,
Hairline bases of injected units is too thick and visible. If you show hairline this look won't be good.