Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An "old wearer" returns!
12-09-2014, 10:35 PM,
RE: An "old wearer" returns!
You want more vids? Ok, then I will make a few Smile

I currently get Toplace to make my systems with built in temple points. Maybe I will show this in a video also. They are really helpful and a lot of time time I dn't even glue them down, I just let them hang there!
12-11-2014, 07:46 AM,
I second the video idea. I would love to see more videos by you, Mr.Burns. I also need to look into custom temple flaps as well because I think that would make my life a lot easier! Are they hard to maintain?
12-23-2014, 09:31 PM,
Sorry for the slow response!

Temple flaps are very easy to maintain and they make life a lot easier for for concealing the sides. I couldn't do withouth them anymore to be honest, as my sides have gone back so far...

I should tape down my flaps, but a lot of the time I don't because they stay in place quite well. If I'm going into very windy environments, or into water, then it's good to have them taped down. It's also very easy to tape them down, and they stay down quite well and it helps the whole front to stay in place.
12-26-2014, 01:56 AM,
hi antywanty
do you mind sharing where abouts in the uk the salon is based where you obtain your hairpiece and have your cut in done. if its in london i would be interested in visiting her for a cut in.
thanks
12-26-2014, 03:45 AM,
Hi asalique.... from memory I think his stylist is in Whitby which is no use to you ..... I did see a girl recommended elsewhere quite a while back ----- her name is Joanna Sheperd at this company: http://www.foreverhair.co.uk/ [Covent Garden ] ...make an inquiry when they are open after the holidays.....meanwhile , I have mailed a wearer who I know is in London and asked for the details of his stylist ..when I hear from him, I`ll let you know.
12-27-2014, 04:16 AM,
Hi Paul
Thank you i really appreciate you going out of your way to try and help me.

I think there is something wrong with email address you provided as mails are returned with a error message undeliverable.

I haven't visited him yet but i know there is place in same area, stylist name Andre, he is supposed to be an affiliated stylist of another uk hair supplier. Buying toupee online quite easy, but i struggle getting it cut in, hate going to salons, expensive and most make no effort to give you good cut, instead push you to buy one of their units which are very expensive, the salon that antywant uses price seems very reasonable with cut in included, its shame she is not based in london.

Sometimes i do diy cut in with unimpressive result, there is chap in salford who does postal cut in, i often use him, i wish i could find a mobile hairdresser with experience in toupee styling who would come and do it at home.

You can email details of the stylist at this address - [email protected]

thanks again
12-27-2014, 04:57 AM,
Yeah --sorry .. I left a letter out on that address .... I`ll mail you now.
12-31-2014, 12:25 PM,
Impressive -- most impressive.
01-14-2015, 02:59 PM,
Hey Mr. Burns, looking great. I met you at one of the Birmingham conventions eons ago. You recommended at the time that I should have temple flaps added. Any tips on adding the temples to the template? Also, are you still using the Robocut-ing device? More videos would be great- very inspiring. You really know your stuff- wish I could drag you along to my stylist and give him some advice!!!