Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New product recommended
11-11-2014, 03:08 PM,
New product recommended
Got a call from a customer and he tried coloring his beard with Manly Guy Hair, Beard, Eyebrow and Mustache color. He got it off the internet. He tried it on his hair system and reports excellent results. The product is made with organic ingredients. No Peroxide. No Metal Salts. No Pesticides. No Preservatives. In addition to coloring his hair system it also conditioned the unit and restored the curl. He was very impressed with the product. Has anyone else tried it?
Regards,
John
11-12-2014, 06:01 AM,
RE: New product recommended
I've never heard of it but because I'm out on the motorcycle so much my systems tend to oxidize pretty quickly even though I put in an SPF 100 sunblock. I'm definitely going to give this a try when I need to color my system.
11-12-2014, 12:47 PM,
RE: New product recommended
It is a henna based color. I wouldn't touch it. And I am always leery when a manufacturer can't spell the ingredients correctly. "Indigofera Tinctoria, Lawsonia Inermis, Emblica Officinails Gartn [sic]" (Emblica Officinalis Gaertn)

This is Indigo dye, red henna and a dye fixative respectively. In my opinion I don't see how they are getting all those other colors out of just Indigo and red....makes one wonder if this is indeed a "Compound Henna" which does come in many color but contains metallic salts, even though this one says it doesn't. But just based on the fact it is a Henna I would not use it.

http://www.hennaforhair.com/science/