Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Tips that Improved your Hair Experience
10-16-2014, 03:10 AM,
Top Tips that Improved your Hair Experience
I was wondering if I am missing any of what you may consider to be the top suggestions/tips that helped or improved your experience of wearing hairpieces. These could be anything related to ordering, sizing, attachment, glues, coloring etc. that you feel were game changing to you. Some fo my examples:

* Realizing that HCFM was a rip-off ($2500 for a hairpiece, c'mon)
allowing me to change to new more often and look way better.
* Mirror slide on a piece of seran wrap to remove glue from lace
* CP White Glue (for front only)
* Tape back/sides (struggling finding my favorite tape at the moment as the one I liked doesn't seem to be around anymore. It was a white not too wide tape that didn't gum up the lace as it broke down)

Any other game changers you might suggest?
11-08-2014, 05:05 AM,
RE: Top Tips that Improved your Hair Experience
For me, a game changer was using a gel attachment. I have poly sides and back on my Swiss lace units. I was using OWRG all the way around for a parimeter attachment but the clean up was a pain. Especially getting the glue off my head. My chemistry turn OWRG into a gummy, sticky mess. I started using a combination of Got2B Ultra Hold gel and Gorilla Snot gel to attach the poly. I get about 3 days solid hold from it, then I just flip up the back and sides, wipe my head and poly down with hot water then alcohol, reapply the gel and I'm good to go. I can clean the top of my head without having to detach completely. When I do a full detach the gel comes right off with water and soap and all I have to do is clean off the ORWG from the front of the lace.
08-25-2015, 02:43 AM,
RE: Top Tips that Improved your Hair Experience