Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUT INS AND TEMPLATE IN NORTH WEST UK
07-18-2009, 12:21 AM,
CUT INS AND TEMPLATE IN NORTH WEST UK
Hi Guys ,I dont read the forum as much as I should ,but having looked on here today I can see that someone struggled to find me as a stylist in the North of England ..I am aware that BA ,Mike and Debbie always reccomend me ,but this is just a reminder to let you know that I am still around and willing to help anyone out there with hair replacement .I have done a good number of guys from TopLace and they have all been happy with the results and I know would back me with testomonies and referances ...you can e.mail me direct on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> ...as I realise I dont read the forum as often as I should
Looking foward to hearing from you Martin
07-18-2009, 08:59 AM,
Re: CUT INS AND TEMPLATE IN NORTH WEST UK
Hi Martin,

How r u?

I would love you to be able to come over.

Busines is ticking, but would love a professional like you to assit the hair clients.

The new venue is trading, and a sports/dance phystheo wants to trade too.

When are you down in LONDON?

Joanna Shepherd
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.foreverhair.co.uk">www.foreverhair.co.uk</a><!-- w -->
7 Goodwins court
St Martins Lane
London
WC2N4LL
07-18-2009, 09:20 AM,
hi ,jo ..I may be in london in the next 2 weeks and would love to spend some time with you ..is there a day that is good or any to avoid and I can plan it martin
07-18-2009, 07:04 PM,
Hi,

I am always in the London salon Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, other than that i work at Chislehurst.

I am usually booked up on the three days i'm in, would you like to see how i work or should i book out half a day?

Have you been busy with work of late?

Jo
07-19-2009, 12:43 AM,
hi jo ...l will call you to sort out the details martin
07-27-2009, 09:25 PM,
Hi guys. This is my first post on this website after years of reading. I eventually went through with getting hair replacement using a toplace system, which i am extremely happy about. I cant recommend martin highly enough, he has helped me through the whole course of achieving hair replacement. He made the template and sent it off personally for me and then when the system arrived he cut it in, which ,by the way, was top draw. Martin has years of exparience in the hairdressing field and even though i am now in the process of moving to the south of england, i still plan to travel back north so he can continue to cut my hair. I really believe that it will be a struggle for me to get another hairdresser as good as martin. If you are based in the north west and need a template, cut or just some advice, you definatly should contact martin.
Regards,
Scott.
07-28-2009, 03:03 PM,
And I can absolutely vouch for both the stylists in this thread. both JoAnna and Martin are wonderful hair replacement stylists!! I would highly recommend them both to any of the UK customers!! they have vision, talent and good people skills and are honest and dependable.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-24-2009, 02:26 AM,
martin a top hairdresser it be hard to find anyone better as he teaches hairdressing hes up with the latest trends
if your in the uk and need a good guy to do your cuts in give him a bell Smile