Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short Video: Toplace with recession.
10-01-2014, 05:20 PM,
RE: Short Video: Toplace with recession.
steve...it looks totally natural and although you may look like you are losing your hair you NEVER will, lol.

yep a lot of people would say whats the point. the point is simple....your sides have receded and without covering them up (which is just a combover really) you simply would look weird with a stock hairline.
there is just no way that a full across hairline looks natural when ones sides have thinned and they no longer have temple peaks.
some say "i never heard of temple peaks when talking about hair replacement, we're just being over critical"

i disagree. lack of temple peaks with a well placed hairline (meaning3...4 fingers) thats to full across (between a and cc contour, generally a stock) just does not look natural. kind of looks like a hat of hair. most of us can probably tell to some degree when a bald guy is hiding under a cap just by looking at the exposed recession or density of the side hair. so how does it look natural when the "hat" is made of hair?

perhaps you could getaway with a bit less recession but this looks like it fits your sides quite well, in order to pull off much less recession you'd need flaps or creative styling.
i to wear mine recessed albeit not as much as you. my temples are not like yours they are in better condition and the sides are thick but the sides are more recessed than what would be on a person with a full head of hair, so my hairline coincides.

sorry for a long post and even though i state the above matter of factly i do realize it is still just my opinion......so guys dont beat me up on this Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short Video: Toplace with recession. - lovehair - 10-01-2014, 05:20 PM