Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2Glued - Safe for Pieces?
07-17-2009, 10:29 AM,
Re: Got2Glued - Safe for Pieces?
With a dry clean head spray on some freeze spray and spread it all arounfd your bald head and let dry.It will take a minute or two.
With your head dry,put some GTBG glue(white in color) on your head and spread it all around your bald head.Let it dry but heres the trick,
just before it is fry put your hair unit on.When this is done correct its on like cement,for at least two days.When you shoer it will come off with no
chemicals,just good old water.Clean any glue of hair unit with water and thats it! This glue makes wearing hair so easy.
You could also do the sides and back with GTBG and use NextGen glue for the front if you had to,say jumping out of a small airplane that ran out of gas.
Play around with it,and one day you can post to another new guy,cycle of life.
07-17-2009, 11:55 PM,
ZinkHistidin Wrote:Can a got2b user describe exactly how to use got2b instead of tape and glue, please?

Do you wet it before applying? Do you put it all over the skin? How long do you wait until attaching the lace?

Please post your detailed routines guys.

Meandean: "Circle of Life"......Yup!! Big Grin "Pay it forward" works too!

Zink:

People have used the Freeze Spray, but I haven't tried it yet. I remember reading that it will seal your glue/tape front attachment & kill the tackyness, so I've been meaning to buy it for that alone.

I use this:
[Image: 3904-P8824_l.jpg]

I place and position my piece on my head, measuring 4 finger width from betwix my brows. I then mark the front hairline with the teeth of a comb pressed into my skin. I take an alcohol swab and do a quick scrub within the attachment area, to make sure it's bone dry ( Do this with whatever way you attach). It drys almost immediately. Squeeze about a 4 inch bead of the "glue" down the middle of your head and take two fingers & work it outward all around the bald area & down to your hairline comb line. Line up your center of the piece, front hairline & tack it into the glue. It helps to fold over the back of the piece. Now pull & press in the hairline until you get to the sides, then continue to pull & press it out until it's all on. Wait time to start attaching is about the time it takes you to work it in around your perimeter + a rinse & dry of you "applicator" (fingers). Go back over the hairline with the teeth of a comb flat against it & between hairs, pressing firmly. Take a towel & put it on your head and press down firmly. I let it dry for 5 - 10 minutes, before I brush it. NOTE: It's NOT A BIG SCREW UP if you got the amount wrong & have seepage of the "glue" thru the lace. It will dry & lose its tackyness in the hair & can be brushed out.
For styling, don't soak your hair, but just mist it with a spritz of water, if need be. I usually get a nickel sized amount of Wax Works in my palm, spritz it with water, "Lather it up" and work thru my hair.
07-18-2009, 03:20 AM,
What product is "Freeze Spray" mentioned in this thread? Where can I buy it?

Thanks,
Encouraged
07-18-2009, 05:50 AM,
got2be glued spiking freeze spray is in most major drug store chains. i know walgreens sells it for $6, and often it is on sale- buy one get one free. it looks like a can of bear(pepper ) spray. yellow can shaped like a little fire extinguisher with a big nozzle on top. this is the got2be glued product that was originally mentioned and tested for attachment 3 years ago, not the gel or any other got2be product. it works on both lace and poly, but i would'nt trust it for any long term attachment or if you plan on stepping into a cage against fedor emelianenko. no clean up involved at all.
07-18-2009, 03:38 PM,
I also like to hit my hairline with the hair dryer set to LOW/COOL. this speeds up drying time.
07-19-2009, 12:16 AM,
Thank you guys for your got2b routines! It´s highly appreciated.