Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V Looped Crown - Really need Opinions
09-19-2014, 10:16 PM,
V Looped Crown - Really need Opinions
Hi all. I've been on this forum a while with a different username. I've only just got round to re-joining again. So....hello Smile

I could do with some input and advice if possible. I've just received a custom thin skin (TL400) at 60% density, but am really a bit unsure about the crown. With it being v-looped, the crown looks a little to uniform, and not like a natural crown at all in my opinion.

The trouble is I work in an open plan office with bright lights, and have people looking down or over my shoulder all the time, so having a realistic looking crown is something I worry about.

What does anyone else think? Do you think it would pass in every day life, and I'm just over thinking it? In the pic its not attached to my head, but just resting on my knee.

Any views would be greatly appreciated, as at the moment, I'm a little reluctant to get this fitted.

Cheers guys

Attached Files Image(s)

09-21-2014, 03:25 AM,
RE: V Looped Crown - Really need Opinions
As hair wearers we tend to over analyze and be extra critical. Other people don't inspect us like that. I think once the unit is styled that nobody will pay attention to it. I don't think it looks uniform--it has a unique shape and looks natural.
John
09-22-2014, 07:09 AM,
Hi bollo, its difficult to tell really if i didn't know that was a piece i am pretty sure i wouldn't give it a second glance. I am assuming this is your first v looped piece? you really need to get it cut and styled to make a decision.
09-22-2014, 07:23 AM,
Thanks for the replies. I think you're both right, I need to get it cut in and styled and see how it looks then.

This is actually my third v looped skin, but the other 2 didn't have as much of a crown. They were thicker in that area. Up to now I've just been wearing a very small crown partial, but I've now made my template bigger to cater for my thinning front. So this is the first piece with the bigger template. Thin skin with SFS lace at the front.

I think I might specify injected for the next one, rather than v looped.