Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap -4 Months old-- Photos
09-09-2014, 07:36 PM,
Fullcap -4 Months old-- Photos
Thought I`d post some photos showing my current system...it`s holding up well... some light , normal shedding now, but I expect to get another few weeks out of it. One photo shows the colour as being more brown ..that`s the camera/lighting ..... hair looks that shade in strong sunlight.... it`s colour ` 1B` .... they look almost black when newly-delivered, but after a few washes and exposure to sun, they oxidise to that ` lighter` shade.
That`s one of the great advantages of Fullcaps----the hair oxidises at the same rate all over so there`s no colour-difference as can happen between a topper and growing -hair.

Attached Files Image(s)

09-10-2014, 04:39 AM,
RE: Fullcap -4 Months old-- Photos
Hi Paul- have you ever had issues with knot visibility when ordering colour 1B?

It looks great btw- your pieces are always flawless.
09-10-2014, 05:53 AM,
Hello Partial .... Knot visibility has never really been an issue for me ....you can get away with murder with that particular style...it ensures that any possible flaws are not seen..... I do find that the main area of concern for me , once thinning sets in is that very ` visible` area just at the top of the ear flaps there where it`s sitting against the side of the forehead....the hairs begin to thin and also come free of the lace as the lace begins to fray a bit ....that can lead to tape-shine being visible too, especially in sunlight.... I think the bit if gray hair also helps give the impression that the hair is ``all mine`` .... I have two new systems here unstyled ...density is a bit on the high side .... I`ve only managed to get around to cutting off the excess lace for now ... my stylist is away on vacation for a while too ..there`s another one who`s been recommended to me a bit further from where I live .. I might see if I can arrange a styling there and see how it turns out ...obviously I`ll post the usual ` before / after` photos when I sort it out ! Cheers for the interest !
09-11-2014, 03:57 PM,
Hi Paul,
Excellent result and very natural looking,you have taken fullcap wearing to the highest level,and on a four month old piece.

Regards Topcat
09-12-2014, 07:15 AM,
Hi topcat .... I debond nightly so I reckon that helps ...... also, I only use the Remysoft shampoo and conditioner -- I avoid frequent shampooing particularly in the early weeks of wear...certainly as time marches on, I find it needs more frequent ` attention` to freshen it up .. I leave the conditioner on for half an hour before rinsing...helps keep the hair soft and shiny.....thanks for the comments...kind regards !